24-acre outdoor complex and 130,000 Square foot modern indoor sports facility conveniently located off of Route 6 and is centrally located in Connecticut.
Farmington Sports Arena Address: 11 Executive Drive, Farmington, CT 06032
Three (3) 72 yd x 115 yd Field Turf outdoor fields and four (4) 72 yd x 115 yd natural grass outdoor fields
LiveStream video and downloads of games available for purchase
High performance lighting for nighttime play on fields 5, 6, 7, and 8
Bleachers for spectators on fields 6, 7, and 8
Full service concession area with pavilion
Bathrooms adjacent to field
Lacrosse - Lined for girls and boys lacrosse events, including showcases, tournaments, camps, clinics, and leagues
24-hour recorded video surveillance
Youth and High School summer leagues
U23 League for men and women
Youth summer soccer camps
Farmington Sports Arena Field/Facility Rules
- No pets are allowed on the property including parking lots
- Drones, Aerial video and photography and the use of HI-Pod (or similar) video camera equipment or professional services are not permitted at FSA. No equipment allowed in bleachers or above head height.
- No outdoor grills or tents allowed
- Footwear - No metal spikes or cleats. Only molded plastic, rubber cleats, maximum of 1/4", turf shoes or flat-soled athletic shoes (sneakers, running shoes, etc.).
- All athletes must clean their cleats from dirt and debris before entering the field.
- No food, chewing gum or candy allowed on the field, including sunflower seeds
- No smoking or tobacco products allowed on the property
- No spitting on the surface of the synthetic field.
- Spectators allowed in designated areas. Spectators not allowed on player side of field, behind goal, or behind player bench.
- No glassware or glass bottles of any kind are allowed on field/property
- No soda or Gatorade type drinks (only water) are allowed on field
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No compressed air horns are permitted.
- No vehicles of any kind on the grass/turf fields. Bicycles, scooters, other motorized vehicles are not allowed on property.
- No golfing.
- No throwing javelin, shot put, hammer, discus or any other such equipment.
- The area is to be left the way it was found. Remove or replace equipment as necessary.
- Do not puncture the turf surface for any reason (ex. corner flags, goals, anchors, team banners, shelters).
- All trash and debris must be placed in trash barrels. All teams must clean their warm-up/bench areas following use.
- All gates must be locked when leaving the facility.