We are fsa fc
Why choose FSA FC?
- State of the art facility, centrally located in CT
- 13 indoor/outdoor fields at ONE location
- Games live streamed and recorded
- 2500 sq. ft. media/education center for team/group meeting and presentations
- ECNL/ECNL RL club, the #1 league in the country for college recruiting and player advancement
- Experienced, licensed coaching staff; current/former college coaches
- Weekly goalkeeper training at no additional cost
- One location for training and home games
- Ample room for training, no sessions with 4+ teams on 1 field
- Assistance and instruction in the college recruitment process
- Players nominated and selected to U.S. Soccer Youth National Team Talent ID Centers
- All-weather indoor-outdoor options
- Up to 20 indoor games throughout the Winter
- Year-round training with less weather-related cancellations than any other CT club
Value for Money Features
- Over 225 hours of on field instruction for U9-U14 players
- Over 175 hours of on field instruction for HS players
- Players have access to game footage for learning and recruiting purposes
- Video Reviewed Sessions
- Sports Performance and Injury Prevention Training for HS Players
- Uniform included in price ($450-500 value)
- Payment plans available for everyone, 5 payments per season
- Opportunity to play “up” based on ability; game day rosters for ECNL/RL Competition
- College Showcase Tournaments, ECNL/ECNL RL Events for HS players
- All inclusive: NO additional fees for tournaments, coaches travel expenses, referees, league fees, extra indoor sessions, uniforms etc.
All year round
FSA FC strives to be a world class soccer program through the development, progress and growth of our youth players. We want to prepare our players for the physical, mental and emotional complexities of the game, as well as, the disciplines and responsibilities for life outside of soccer.
2023-24 Tryout Registrations are Live! Click the link below!
PLEASE NOTE: TRYOUT DATES HAVE BEEN UPDATED - CHECK YOUR BIRTH YEAR CAREFULLY FOR UPDATED TRYOUT DATES!
All players should bring a water bottle, soccer ball, dark (navy or black) and light colored t-shirt. Shin guards are required for participation.